Get a 5% Gift Card Bonus when you purchase Amazon.com Gift Cards with your Amazon.com Rewards Visa® Card
Use your Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card to purchase $50 or more in Amazon.com Gift Cards from Amazon.com in October, and receive a 5% Gift Card bonus* (up to $100 with $2,000 in gift card purchases) in November–in addition to the rewards points you earn. Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire, are redeemable for millions of items storewide, and are a great gift for any occasion.
- Visit amazon.com/giftcards
- Buy at least $50 in Amazon.com Gift Cards on or before October 31st, 2010
- Use your Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card to pay (verify during checkout)
- In addition to your rewards points, receive a Gift Card bonus of up to $100
- Amazon will apply the Gift Card bonus directly to Your Amazon Account by Thanksgiving
I took advantage of this offer and made a purchase for $2,000 of Amazon Gift Certificates on October 31, 2010. The good thing is that the Gift Certificates will never expire, so I will have plenty of time to use them. I should receive a Gift Card from Amazon for $100 (5% of my $2,000 order) in November.
Following my Amazon order, Chase alerted me of a large transaction of a $2,000 purchase under my Chase Amazon Credit Card. I authorized the transaction and was happy that I had receive an alert.