The 197th edition of the Carnival of Personal Finance is live, hosted by Four Pillars. The focus this week is on basic investing topics including asset allocation, indexing, and financial goals. Here are the editor’s picks for the week:
- AIG Bonuses Have You Pointing the Finger in the Wrong Direction
- 6 Action Words That Makes Your Resume Rock
- Should the Government Use The Stimulus To Bailout Madoff Ponzi Victims?
- Budgets are Sexy in da Hizzouse!
- The Very Basics of Asset Allocation
- Should I Buy Pet Insurance?
- Grandma, Please Stop Spoiling Our Children
The Carnival also includes my article, The Business Idea of Penny Blossoms.