Chase recently sent me another make money targeted offer for up to $500 to open new bank accounts with them. This promotional bonus is the largest amount I’ve seen for Chase so far.
- $300 for a new Chase checking customers who open a Chase Total Checking account and set up direct deposit; and/or
- $200 for opening a new Chase Savings account, depositing a total of $15,000 or more in new money within 10 business days and maintaining a $15,000 balance for 90 days.*
Chase Total Checking Account – Monthly Service Fee: $12 ($10 in CA, WA and NV)
How to Avoid the Monthly Service Fee During Each Monthly Period:
- Direct Deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account
- OR, a $1,500 minimum daily balance in this account
- OR, an average daily balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying linked deposits /investments
*Checks are optional with this account. Other fees may apply. See details of terms on the Chase website.
My Offer for You
This targeted offer is presented in a voucher with a unique one-use promotional code with the expiration date stated above. On eBay, these vouchers with a promotional code are being sold for $20+.
On this site, I would like to offer this voucher to my readers for free. All you have to do is to like us on Facebook and answer a simple question in the comments section below. I will pick a random person in the comments, so please leave your email address so I can contact you. If you would like to make a donation back to this site for making some money, you can contact us and let us know.
The question is:
What will you do with the Chase bonus money?