Chase is running a promotion for their Ink Bold business credit card and is offering 50,000 bonus points. The 50K points is worth $500 cash or $625 in airfare.
- 50,000 Bonus points after you spend $5,000 in 3 months – that’s $625 towards airfare when you redeem online through Ultimate Rewards
- Earn an unlimited 1 point per dollar spend with bonuses to earn
- Earn up to 5x points on eligible purchases
- Over 45,000 Bonus Points every year – redeemable towards flights and just about anything else!
- No limit to the number of points you can earn – and points do no expire
- Redeem points for travel, experiences, gift cards, and more
- Charge Card – No interest charges or overlimit fees
- No Annual Fee in the first year – that’s a $95 savings
For more info, please visit their website.
You can redeem the $500 cash in a check made payable to you or get it credited to your statement. Or, you can buy two free airline tickets, up to $312.50 each, for a total worth of $625.
The $95 annual fee is waived for the first year.
This is a business credit card, however you can still apply for this card even if you do not own a company. You can put your own name as the business and use your SSN as the tax ID.