We have received many emails inquiring about Guest Posts, and questions about the requirements, rules, guidelines and topics. Please read below the requirements and rules for guest posts.
The purpose of a guest post is to promote new content and relevant information to readers. A guest post also allows exposure to a new writer, a less known writer, or even a well-known writer wanting to expand. A genuine article written with a personal touch will add more credibility, and readers are likely to continue reading those articles, which ultimately helps you gain true popularity. Please follow the guidelines below and aim to provide fresh reading material.
- Any links in the article that improve or back up the claims in the article will be allowed (at our discretion, if it doesn’t add to the article in any way you will be told that it needs removing before publishing the article.)
- Links to other blogs that the author of the article writes for can be published in the author’s bio. (But, again if the link goes direct to a sales pitch rather than a blog, or, article and it detracts from the quality of the writing, it will be rejected.)
- Articles that are PR focused and are not aimed at giving the reader useful information, and are trying to promote their product or site will be rejected.
- Articles must be high quality and not published anywhere else.
- Minimum of 750 words. author bio no more than 50
- No monetary compensation for guest posts is given.
- Please allow a week from sending in an article for review, for contact to be made.
- Placement date of the guest post will be forwarded to you as soon as it is scheduled.
- A link of the article when published will be emailed to you, we ask you to share this link with your social media.