There are a few steps that you will need to follow to be able to bring in some money but if you are serious and can work hard then it is possible to make some great money here.
- You will need to open a YouTube account, without this you will not be able to up load your video’s to the site.
- The aim of the YouTube account is to upload your video’s, you will want to make them as best quality that you can, this will encourage your viewers to come back and watch the next clip that you up load.
- The content that you upload needs some careful thought, it can’t have material that could get YouTube sued or prosecuted so you do need to be careful with what you are considering focusing on.
- Make sure that your content is of the highest quality, this will mean that you will get more people prepared to watch the clip.
- Make sure until you have an established audience that your clips are short and that you are posting them regularly.
- It is not about posting loads on one day and then leaving it a month before the next installment, it is better to have fewer each day and spread the clips out over a period of time.
You used to have to wait until your audience was larger than 500 so you could apply for the YouTube partner, this meant that you will start to make some money for the channel that you are perfecting. It was important that you were able to advertise on the site and you needed to sign up to a separate advert company like AdSense.
This has all changed all you need to do once you have uploaded your video clips is to press the monetise button and all the hard work is now being done for you. It is the time that YouTube wants you to use your skills to make YouTube even bigger and better than it ever has been.
So, if you are not shy and you are looking to make some money then it might just be an idea for growing money. But beware you might be liable for tax on any of the money that you start to make.