Investments – are these really helpful? Is it really worth your money? If the traditional investments are to be taken into account, it can be said that these are falling short of the way these used to help people earn money. Some of the traditional investments are the likes of stocks, real estate investment, and forex and so on. Previously, people used to earn so much from these investments that they could use the revenue from these investments to obtain debt relief.
Different investments options for 2012
The different investment options that can serve the porpoise of earning good revenues for obtaining debt relief are:
- Coins – Coins or rather the rare coins can be one of those investment options in today’s market that can help you earn god money. So, if you are starting to collect coins, it’s better to go for the historic coins. These coins in general have been made out of precious metals. Now, the value of precious metals is seen to be rising and so with this rise, it is considered that the value of rare coins too is going to rise. The financial experts do believe that the precious metals are going to see a surge in their value in the coming years. Furthermore, collectors find coins so valuable that they can pay high price to buy a rare coin.
- Swiss Francs – Switzerland’s balance sheet is considered to be one of the best of the world. In fact, according to reports, millions of dollars have been poured within franc in 2011. As a result, its value has increased from 95 USD to that of 125.80 USD just in a single year. However, the value of the franc can fall if logjam on American budget gets solved.
- SIP – If you are not happy with your salary and if it is not enough to save, the Systematic Investment Plans or SIP can help you with invest small amount of dollars into mutual funds. You can have the option to even choose from 2-3 different SIPs before investing money every month.
- Gold and silver – Both gold and silver are precious metals. These two are the metals which aren’t going to lose their luster even in times of any economic downgrade. Gold is one of those metals which from the ancient times has been consider the purest and precious metal and today too people are equally interested in buying gold. Moreover, gold price is seen to be increasing. Thus, if you buy gold now, you may be able to sell it off later at much higher price.
- Some mutual funds – You can also invest your money in some of the mutual funds. These accounts include a pool of assets where different investors are considered one. These accounts are used to buy basket of different forms of securities and is supervised by the fund manager.
- Stocks of certain companies – You can invest your money in the stocks of different companies whose business are based on energy, computer and cell phone games, and so on. But, in order to invest in the right kind of stocks, it is extremely important for you to understand as to how the stocks work.
It is expected that in 2012 the inflation is going to raise more and the interest rates are also going to see some increase. This is going to result in lowered value of the bond futures. So, the bonds are the investment vehicles which you should stay away from in 2012 and may be more. If you still would like to invest your money in these, it would be better for you to go for the short term bonds. So, you can see that it is essential for you to check the financial markets before investing your money in any of the investment carriers before actually going forward with the investments.
Jason Holmes is a regular writer with Debt Consolidation Care and is also a contributory writer with other financial sites. His expertise is woven around various aspects of the debt industry and with his e-books he tries to impart to people the different situations and simple solutions to get out of difficult situations. Some of his works include e-books like ‘Credit Score The Quintessential Therapy for a Happy Pocket’, Take Creditors and Collection Agencies to Small Claims Court’ and, My Story- From Depression To a Smile’.