I received an email from conEdison about saving money on laundry and would like to pass these money saving tips to you.
Five tips to save money on laundry:
- Wash with cold instead of hot water.
- Dry consecutive loads – you get the heat already in the dryer.
- Clean dryer lint filters after every load.
- Dry heavy and light fabrics separately.
- Look for Energy Star labels when shopping for new washers.
Here’s their video
For additional tips, visit conEdison.
Do you have any money saving tips? Share them below in the comments.