United’s MileagePlus offers 1,000 bonus award miles for signing up with MileagePlus Dining and spend $50 on a single dine within 30 days.
Create a profile to earn 1,000 bonus award miles, plus start earning 3 award miles for every dollar you spend at thousands of program restaurants and bars from coast to coast. Here’s how to get started:
- Join MileagePlus Dining for free and create an online profile.
- Spend $50 on a single dine at a participating restaurant, bar or club within 30 days
- Complete your review within 30 days of dining (The review link will be emailed to you and takes only a minute to complete)
- Earn 1,000 bonus award miles!
Each time you dine with MileagePlus® DiningSM, you can earn miles at your favorite restaurants.
- Earn 3 miles per $1 spent each time you dine at a participating restaurant.
- Earn 5 miles per $1 after dining 12 times in one calendar year.
I have been hungry for frequent fly miles lately, so I signed up for this offer to get the 1,000 bonus miles. Since I eat out frequently, I can take advantage of this offer. I am already registered with iDine Rewards, so by signing up with MileagePlus Dining, I will replace the rewards earned from dining out at the participating restaurants with miles instead of cashback. I think I rather rack up flyer miles instead of cashback. I’m working to accumulate more MileagePlus miles.